Prev: Re: The Tonk! Next: RE: [SG,DS] Power Armour Weapon

RE: [SG,DS] Power Armour Weapon

From: "CS Renegade" <njg@c...>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 22:51:09 -0000
Subject: RE: [SG,DS] Power Armour Weapon

>> At 12:07 AM +0000 3/12/03, CS Renegade wrote:

>> So I've gone to the trouble and expense of putting
>> my troops in powered armour [2] and then I equip
>> them with an MG designed three hundred years ago?

Hmm. If I'm suited and they're not, what's wrong with
dropping a chemical agent? Oh, we did that last year.
(See the [MERCS] Weapons Available [FH] thread, 4/02)

> Grenades are great, but what if you need low angle,
> direct fire?

Time-fused flechette? Set for minumum range, it turns
a grenade launcher into a super-shotgun, but maybe I'm
assuming too advanced a round since I mentally slap on
rocket assistance and a smart fuse to transform your
humble GL into a miniature rocket launcher.

>> Regards vehicle radiators, I don't understand all
>> this enthusiasm for water. There's something green
>> and slimy slopping about in my radiator, and it
>> isn't just there to act as antifreeze and rust
>> inhibitor.

> Sounds like you aren't changing the fluid every year.

No, there's two brands, and one goes in pink and slimy
and the other goes in green and slimy. The radiator's
smaller than the engine capacity would normally
dictate, so the system needs to be more efficient than
plain water would permit.

Prev: Re: The Tonk! Next: RE: [SG,DS] Power Armour Weapon