Prev: Re: [SG,DS] Power Armour Weapon Next: Re: [SG,DS] Power Armour Weapon

Re: [SG,DS] Power Armour Weapon

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 11:22:09 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Re: [SG,DS] Power Armour Weapon

Ryan M Gill schrieb:

> A belt of .303 (250 rounds) causes a vickers jacket to
> loose 1 pint of water. With 7 pints in the jacket, you've got 7
belts
> before that jacket is dry. A circulating system with a small
radiator
> and reservoir could operate more efficiently.

I doubt it. Evaporation is just about the fastest way to move heat
energy. Heat transfer through conduction (radiator to air) is much
slower. With a radiator, you need either a ventilator to move enough
air over a small radiator or a large surface area with free air access
to get rid of the heat.

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: Re: [SG,DS] Power Armour Weapon Next: Re: [SG,DS] Power Armour Weapon