Prev: Re: [SG,DS] Power Armour Weapon Next: TMP FT Poll: vector/cinematic

Re: Rubber buildings used at GZG ECC

From: "Robert Minadeo" <raminad@e...>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 22:33:23 -0500
Subject: Re: Rubber buildings used at GZG ECC

> For those who were wondering where to buy the rubber buildings used in
the
> Cthulhu scenario, please check out:
>
> http://www.miniatureworldmaker.com.au/

SNIP

> Note that I have never ordered from them -- but I plan to!

I have and I highly recommend them. Very helpful and great service.

Have mostly purchased their rivers and roads but have a very few
buildings
as well. Great stuff, reasonable prices, and free shipping from
Australia to
the US as long as you spend a minimal amount ($20?) don't recall right
now.
Mind you it takes a while to get to here though. Never inquired about
other
shipping rates.

Regards,
Bob

Prev: Re: [SG,DS] Power Armour Weapon Next: TMP FT Poll: vector/cinematic