Prev: Re: Optional Rules Next: Re: WW2 FMA

Re: Optional Rules

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 13:50:43 -0600
Subject: Re: Optional Rules

On Thu,  6 Mar 2003 13:18:53 -0600, "Kevin Balentine"
<kevinbalentine@mail.ev1.net> wrote:

>I totally agree with you that the armor vs. impact roll should be
>open-ended, and according to the errata at
>http://home.att.net/~agoodall/sg2/sg2-errata.html, St. Jon’s official
ruling
>is that the roll is open-ended.

That's where my confusion lay. At some point, on the list, Jon said that
armour shifts were open ended. I was confused when Scott said that the
"developers" said the armour die was a closed shift.

Allan Goodall		     http://www.hyperbear.com

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: Re: Optional Rules Next: Re: WW2 FMA