Prev: Re: [DSII] Unit Markings Next: Re: [DSII] Unit Markings

RE: RE: Re: FT FB3

From: RAF TAZ <yoyraf@c...>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 11:46:40 +0100
Subject: RE: RE: Re: FT FB3

Sorry for the HTLM format, it should be better now.
Thnaks for this answer, too, I promise I take a look at all these this
week, I'll have
enough time for this, and I'll try this this WE with my frensh friends.
Of course I'll try to contribute to the "interrupted negotiations" about
FB 3.

RAF.txt

IF
>battleship and gave it a single arc class 4 (3dice) Heavy Beam (Alan
Brain
>version, see the WDA at www.nift.firedrake.org).  The IF player liked
it
>very well--and it didn't hurt that he rolled about 5 sixes with it on
his
>first shot...
>
>BTW Raf, your posts are coming through in something like HTML and is
>difficult to read--can you post as plaintext?

>http://mail2web.com/ .

Envoie un SMS avec le code PS au 61166
(0,35 Euro Hors coût du SMS)

Prev: Re: [DSII] Unit Markings Next: Re: [DSII] Unit Markings