Prev: Re: [DSII] Unit Markings Next: RE: RE: Re: FT FB3

Re: [DSII] Unit Markings

From: Scott Siebold <gamers@a...>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 02:31:06 -0600
Subject: Re: [DSII] Unit Markings

>>I've never bothered with unit markings before, but it seems like an
>>excellent way to go about adding some color and detail to these

I have been painting up my 1/300 scale W.W, II aircraft and been putting

on decals for
national markings. The smallest decals are about 2mm and besides the
major national
markings you also have the Cross of Lorraine for Free French, Polish,
Italian and
others. There is also have nose art for the W.W.II bombers.

They also carry decals for W.W.I and modern aircraft and W.W.II armored
symbols. How
about 1/300 Egyptian, Israeli, Syrian or Chinese.

http://www.i-94enterprises.com/decal1.htm

I have ruined quite a few decals to learn how to apply the decals that
small but you can do it
with a small hobby screwdriver, a dish of water and a paper towel. Just
remember that
surface tension of the water is your friend and enemy.

Scott Siebold

Prev: Re: [DSII] Unit Markings Next: RE: RE: Re: FT FB3