Prev: Germy's work Next: Re: Germy's work

Re: [OT] Battletech pod for Mechwarrior:Dark Age

From: ShldWulf@a...
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 15:18:40 EST
Subject: Re: [OT] Battletech pod for Mechwarrior:Dark Age

In a message dated 2/28/03 10:11:18 AM Mountain Standard Time,
sowerbyj@fiu.edu writes:

> As a by the by, did you know that Wizkids are producing a small number
of
> Dropships for the game. Current talk is of something about three feet
> long....

I was in the local game store last week and they have the ad. It's about

three feet long by one and a half wide. Carries four Mechs and will ONLY
be
available, (barring Ebay sales :o) to registered distributiors with a
"brick-and-stone" (ie: no internet :o) store that come to the GAMA
convention. Rumor is, they will also probably sell or give away a few at

Gen-Con for the Nationals.

It has 5 guns, each with a click-dial, and is OFFICIALLY recognized.
(Ie:
tournement legal :o)

Randy

Prev: Germy's work Next: Re: Germy's work