Prev: FT-Need help on a new weapon thought Next: Re: [DSII] Unit Markings

[DSII] Unit Markings

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003 14:11:33 -0500
Subject: [DSII] Unit Markings

How many people paint unit markings on their DSII tanks, and how do you
do it?

I've begun work -- as much work as a freezing cold painting room will
allow, at least -- on those truly lovely Brigade tanks that I won at
GZGECC, and I've decided to go for a bit more detail than I normally
bother
with.

I've never bothered with unit markings before, but it seems like an
excellent way to go about adding some color and detail to these
tanks...but
I'm stuck for a good, visible, and paintable method of doing so.  GW
tends
to paint the front left corner of their Imperial tanks with different
stripes of color; this is distinctive and eye catching, but not
something
that these designs lends themselves to.

Any suggestions?

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: FT-Need help on a new weapon thought Next: Re: [DSII] Unit Markings