Prev: Re: [ECC] Found Me No Sheep Next: [DSII] Unit Markings

FT-Need help on a new weapon thought

From: "david smith" <bifsmith207@h...>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003 15:30:38 +0000
Subject: FT-Need help on a new weapon thought

I am after designing a new weapon (for use in a personal universe), but
require a bit of help balancing it with other weapons. The weapon is a
short
ranged, high powered beam weapon. I already have the C mode pulsars, and
am
after something with the same range, but more penitration and dammage.

I am thinking of using a MKP, with every level of screens reducing it`s
power by 1 level/class, with a 6 using rerolls (as per normal beams),
and
having the same PDS as a Class 1 beam bat. The problem I have is
deciding a
sutable mass/cost for such a weapon. My first thought is for a mass of
3, a
cost of 15, with 4 points of dammage (before screens and reroll).

Anybody help?

BIF

http://messenger.msn.co.uk

Prev: Re: [ECC] Found Me No Sheep Next: [DSII] Unit Markings