Prev: Re: [OT] Was 1/300th buildings now bit of a rant and 25mm buildings Next: Re: [OT] 25mm Paper Buildings Available

Re: [OT] 25mm Paper Buildings Available

From: Eric Brown <squirmydad@y...>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 23:19:58 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [OT] 25mm Paper Buildings Available

I use 75 or 90lb paper (watercolor paper) to make most
of my PDF terrain. I worked out the cost to myself at
one point (color cart. + paper) and it came in at
under $1USD. I have lots of stuff made out of paper
for WW2 Europe in 20mm.
Eric

--- Roger Burton West <roger@firedrake.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 09:22:24AM -0000, Germ
> wrote:
> >Hmmm lots of people keep mentioning lack of a
> decent printer.
> >Maybe I should look at free to download or pay for
> ready printed
> >sheets?
>
> I'd certainly be interested, particularly if they
> were on slightly
> heavier paper than "generic printer"...
>
> Roger

=====
"The moon is a girl"
   "Yes Patrick, it is."
"And boys have a penis."
   "They certainly do son."   - P.J.Sauve-Brown 1/20/02

http://taxes.yahoo.com/

Prev: Re: [OT] Was 1/300th buildings now bit of a rant and 25mm buildings Next: Re: [OT] 25mm Paper Buildings Available