Prev: Re: [SG/DS] Help designing aliens Next: Re: [OT] 25mm Paper Buildings Available

Re: [OT] Was 1/300th buildings now bit of a rant and 25mm buildings

From: "Geoffery Rogers" <geofferyr@h...>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 14:27:20 +1100
Subject: Re: [OT] Was 1/300th buildings now bit of a rant and 25mm buildings

If you want to give them away thats fine but I think you should charge
down load them even if it's just a $1. Have some free ones but charge to
download the others I've seen sites like that and I think it's fair
enough.
After all once they have the template they can make as many as they
want.

Seems very selfish to expect to get them for free and not even give
feedback/pictures. Any complaints just say you'll be happy to swap if
they've spent the time to design some of their own.

Geoffery