Prev: Re: [OT] Battletech pod for Mechwarrior:Dark Age Next: Re: ECC VI After Action Report

Re: ECC VI After Action Report

From: "Damond Walker" <dwalker@s...>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 11:17:31 -0500
Subject: Re: ECC VI After Action Report

> Good question and one that I'd be happy to answer.  It has been raised
before.

> The issue becomes one of significant cost.  We ran the numbers for
coffee
> service and we couldn't afford it.  Assume they came in with coffee on
Friday,
> Saturday morning, Saturday evening, and Sunday morning.  (Four visits)
> A coffee service runs about $2 per person and given the size of our
group,
> we'd pay about $60 per service.  With four services, we're up to $240
of
coffee.

I think Eli hit it on the head...  We (the ECC attendees who are
interested)
should just chip in and purchase the goods each year.  The coffee maker
would probably cost around $100.  Supplies...well...that's on a yearly
basis.

It would cost less than $240...that much is for sure.  :)

Damo

Prev: Re: [OT] Battletech pod for Mechwarrior:Dark Age Next: Re: ECC VI After Action Report