Prev: Re: [OT] Pictures of 1/300th paper buildings updated Next: Narn Bat Bait was Re: [OT] Pictures of 1/300th paper buildings updated

Re: [OT] Pictures of 1/300th paper buildings updated

From: "Tony Francis" <tony@b...>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 15:17:29 +0000
Subject: Re: [OT] Pictures of 1/300th paper buildings updated

devans@nebraska.edu wrote:

>Not to mention the very nice sculpting you've done. I hadn't realized
your
>work is now both at Brigade AND Pendraken. Congrats!

There will be more 'Germys' (as we like to call them) released in the
next couple of months. Jeremey sent us a bunch more walkers but we
managed to lose the masters - happily they were discovered lurking under

a pile of other masters (I think they've been breeding however, as I
swear there were more than I remember ...).

>However, I've got to remember to ask Tony about the Welsh Star League
image
>caption. What is up with the 'Spacesheep'? I think I've been
offended...

Umm ... I'm having a slow day. Enlighten me ?

Tony