Prev: Re: [FH] Beth finally gets her html act together Next: Re: [OT] Pictures of 1/300th paper buildings updated

Re: [OT] Pictures of 1/300th paper buildings updated

From: "Germ" <germ@g...>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 15:15:18 -0000
Subject: Re: [OT] Pictures of 1/300th paper buildings updated

> Not at all; should have thought it myself, though I'm scratching my
head
on
> how to make the top rubble.

You mean you want the buildings with roof destroyed but remaining
standing?

> I figured skyscrapers just used more floors from the modular building.
> Still, I can see 'your plate is full' for the paper page.

No people wanted futuristic looking skyscrappers sort of "city of the
future" type stuff.

> Not to mention the very nice sculpting you've done. I hadn't realized
your
> work is now both at Brigade AND Pendraken. Congrats!

Just goes to show how nice the people working in this industry are. I've
met
three manufacturers
if you add Sir Jon, and I'm still overwhelmed by their encouragement and
generosity.

> However, I've got to remember to ask Tony about the Welsh Star League
image
> caption. What is up with the 'Spacesheep'? I think I've been
offended...
> The_Beast

Oh hang on a post which mentions sheep, shouldn't that carry a
disclaimer
these days?

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: [FH] Beth finally gets her html act together Next: Re: [OT] Pictures of 1/300th paper buildings updated