Prev: Re: [OT] Pictures of 1/300th paper buildings updated Next: Re: Minnesota players?

Re: [OT] Pictures of 1/300th paper buildings updated

From: devans@n...
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 08:20:25 -0600
Subject: Re: [OT] Pictures of 1/300th paper buildings updated

>Not meaning to sound sarcastic, but that was what I was planning to
show
people how to do if they wanted >ruins.

Not at all; should have thought it myself, though I'm scratching my head
on
how to make the top rubble.

>As for me I'm desparately trying to find time for an alien drop pod,
sci-fi sky scrappers and the much >promised Battletech type drop pod.

I figured skyscrapers just used more floors from the modular building.
Still, I can see 'your plate is full' for the paper page.

Not to mention the very nice sculpting you've done. I hadn't realized
your
work is now both at Brigade AND Pendraken. Congrats!

However, I've got to remember to ask Tony about the Welsh Star League
image
caption. What is up with the 'Spacesheep'? I think I've been offended...

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [OT] Pictures of 1/300th paper buildings updated Next: Re: Minnesota players?