Prev: Re: [OT] Pictures of 1/300th paper buildings updated Next: Re: [OT] Pictures of 1/300th paper buildings updated

Re: [OT] Pictures of 1/300th paper buildings updated

From: "Germ" <germ@g...>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 13:55:13 -0000
Subject: Re: [OT] Pictures of 1/300th paper buildings updated

> Thanks, Damo. Didn't want to be a pep club of one. ;->=
>
> Germ, you might think about damaged sections, especially for the
modular
> buildings, though it's hard to do with nice edges for doing top
sections.
> Jagged, blackened holes for the lower sections seem relatively
> straightforward.
> Just a thought for polish, mind you, but seems pretty common that,
when
> running tanks through cities, you get rubble-ization without much
trying.
> The_Beast

They are free and made of paper. You could always cut them up and make
them
a bit dirty
with a black ink wash or even run a lit match over parts to get that
scorched look :)

Not meaning to sound sarcastic, but that was what I was planning to show
people how to do
if they wanted ruins.

As for me I'm desparately trying to find time for an alien drop pod,
sci-fi
sky scrappers and the
much promised Battletech type drop pod.

And that is just the wanted list for the 1/300th paper buildings
section!

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: [OT] Pictures of 1/300th paper buildings updated Next: Re: [OT] Pictures of 1/300th paper buildings updated