Prev: Good News (Very OT) Next: Re: The scale of the future was

[FH] Beth finally gets her html act together

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 17:23:15 +1100
Subject: [FH] Beth finally gets her html act together

G'day guys,

For any who are interested I've finally got the future history of the
worlds
I've dreamt up into some semblance of order.

You can find them at

http://www.users.bigpond.com/derekfulton/Beth%20GZG/Bethverse.htm

(sorry for the long url)

Its my first html go so I don't doubt I butchered something somewhere
that
I've missed, so sorry in advance. But if you have any comments, on any
aspect good or bad just drop me a line.

Pictures and aars from actual games will follow one day, but don't hold
your
breath its taken my nearly years to get to this point ;)

Cheers

Beth

Prev: Good News (Very OT) Next: Re: The scale of the future was