Prev: RE: [DSIII] Next: RE: [AAR] GZG ECC VI (longish)

RE: [AAR] GZG ECC VI (longish)

From: "John Crimmins" <johncrim@v...>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 14:08:18 -0500 (EST)
Subject: RE: [AAR] GZG ECC VI (longish)

On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 13:19:04 -0500, "laserlight@quixnet.net"
<laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote :
> >Sun Night:
> >Had there been an event, which there
> wasn't, it might have involved sheep, ...
> Anglican Minister Jon of Needham, Rabbi
> "Magic" Makowsky on a flying carpet
> (including augering in after a run in with
> the Mosque gaurds),
>
> did he decide to use the sheep to cushion his landing, or use himself
> cushion the sheep's landing?

The latter.  In the end, the sheep were far more important than any of
us.

(And far deadlier.)

How this can be reconciled with my latter decision to use a stick of
dynamite as
an impromptu herding tool is a question for the philosophers on the
list.

--
John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: RE: [DSIII] Next: RE: [AAR] GZG ECC VI (longish)