Prev: Re: [FH] A couple of questions Next: [SG]: Stargrutn at Helm's Deep

Re: [FH] A couple of questions

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 11:28:59 +0000
Subject: Re: [FH] A couple of questions

>>Do we know who the monarch of the NAC is in 2185? >>King or Queen at
>>least?
>
>No. The only monarch ever named was Charles V in 2135, >he may still be

>alive fifty years later (who would have >the best medical care and
access
>to anti-aging >technologies?) but there's nothing to say one way or
>the
>other.

Very well, unspecified King for my background it will be.

>>How many Spinal Mount Nova Cannons might the NAC have at their
disposal at
>>the end of the 3rd Solar War?

>Possibly none. Nova Cannons don't feature in any of the >FB fleets and
>aren't mentioned in any background info >relating to the GZGverse. So
>there's a good chance that >they don't exist at all in the 'official'
>GZGverse.

Ok, well they have at least one IMU.

Many thanks Steve

Richard

Overloaded with spam? With MSN 8, you can filter it out
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail&pgmarket=en-gb&XAPID=32&DI=1
059

Prev: Re: [FH] A couple of questions Next: [SG]: Stargrutn at Helm's Deep