Prev: [FH] A couple of questions Next: Re: [FH] A couple of questions

Re: [FH] A couple of questions

From: "Steve Pugh" <steve@p...>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 11:19:36 -0000
Subject: Re: [FH] A couple of questions

On 25 Feb 2003 at 11:08, Richard Kirke wrote:

> A couple of quick question:
>
> Do we know who the monarch of the NAC is in 2185? King or Queen at
least?

No. The only monarch ever named was Charles V in 2135, he may still
be alive fifty years later (who would have the best medical care and
access to anti-aging technologies?) but there's nothing to say one
way or the other.

> How many Spinal Mount Nova Cannons might the NAC have at their
disposal at
> the end of the 3rd Solar War?

Possibly none. Nova Cannons don't feature in any of the FB fleets and
aren't mentioned in any background info relating to the GZGverse. So
there's a good chance that they don't exist at all in the 'official'
GZGverse.

	Steve
--
The Ground Zero Games Meta-FAQ is available at
http://steve.pugh.net/gzg/meta-faq.txt

Steve Pugh   <steve@pugh.net>	<http://steve.pugh.net/>

Prev: [FH] A couple of questions Next: Re: [FH] A couple of questions