Prev: Re: RR's ECC6 AAR Next: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended

Re: GZG ECC VI has ended

From: "Kevin Balentine" <kevinbalentine@m...>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 12:18:30 -0600
Subject: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@hot.rr.com>
>> We've got at least four, possibly more players/GMs in the Dallas area

>> who would take part.
>
>Yeah we have three here in the FT Hood area and five or so in Austin
>and a few in San Antonio. If we did it here or Waco it would be about
>half way for most. It's looking promising so far.I have a few venues
>in this area that I can get reasonably...)
>
>Don

What time frame are you looking at? I would love to help with support. I

can do flyers and other promotional items to plaster the D/FW area.

Waco's an easy drive from just about anywhere in Texas, but I can't
remember if there's a good east-west highway running through there.

Prev: Re: RR's ECC6 AAR Next: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended