Prev: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended Next: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended

Re: RR's ECC6 AAR

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 13:07:20 -0500
Subject: Re: RR's ECC6 AAR

Rutherford wrote:

> Stuart Murray's Friday evening game "The Taxman Cometh" was great
fun!.
> His "cinematic Stargrunt" style was energetic as usual, and all the
> different characters, plots, and sub-plots made for an exciting,
engaging
> game. And yes, Adrian Johnson really did get down on his knees and
propose
> to Chris Deboe! (In character, of course.)
>
> Saturday morning, I went to the local farmer's market to get some
bread
> and cheese for the "Carnage Con Queso" game. I bought a wedge of Brie

Ah, is that where you disappeared to. Which farmer's market did you
hit?

> Saturday evening I ran the painting workshop, and had a great time
> painting figures with Jon Davis, Laurel Caldwell, Bill Spring, and two
> children (didn't get their names) who were looking for something to
do.
> Next year I'd like to run it again, but change the time to Saturday
> morning so we can have more daylight to paint by.

Here! Here! And that'll give people who attend the opportunity to
submit their work into the painting contest and get feedback from
the rest of the people at the con (if they won, they done good, no?)

Mk

Prev: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended Next: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended