Prev: RE: The GZG ECC VI Quote Board Next: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended

Re: GZG ECC VI has ended

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 10:19:24 -0600
Subject: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended

On Mon, 24 Feb 2003 09:25:46 -0500, Indy <kochte@stsci.edu> wrote:

>> _I_ want to see a GZG Gulf Coast Convention!
>
>Start organizing it!  ;-)

Unfortunately I'm in northeast Louisiana. Someone closer to the Gulf
should
probably do it...

As for the suggestion of Kansas City, that might be feasible. I'm not
sure how
far away it is, maybe a day's drive, but that's certainly closer than
ECC.

Oh, and what happened to Allan McCajun in the FMA Sheep game???

Allan Goodall		     http://www.hyperbear.com

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: RE: The GZG ECC VI Quote Board Next: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended