Prev: Re: Indy's ECC VI After Con Report (ACR) (nice and long) Next: RE: [Humor] RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

Re: FMA

From: "Damond Walker" <dwalker@s...>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 10:23:29 -0500
Subject: Re: FMA

> Unless JonT has been really busy this weekend, there is no compiled
beta;
> there is the alpha (which is in the main list's archives somewhere, I
> think) plus a lot of complications suggested by the test list.  I'd
bet
> that the different scenarios from this weekend each used different
> mechanics for one thing or another.

    The common thread between the two FMA based games I played this year
was
the D4-D12 progression which works very neatly.  Other than that each
game
had it's own little twist or addition.

    As to getting a version of FMA the list archives are your buddy.  I
managed to find a five part post by Jon from 1999.  It's old but it will
have to do for the time being.	:)

Damond