Prev: RE: Indy's ECC VI After Con Report (ACR) (nice and long) Next: Re: FMA

Re: Indy's ECC VI After Con Report (ACR) (nice and long)

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 10:17:08 -0500
Subject: Re: Indy's ECC VI After Con Report (ACR) (nice and long)

"laserlight@quixnet.net" wrote:

> From Indy's AAR
[...]
> > was running a gun smuggling operation for
> the Pathanes and he succeeded in his goal this game (delivered guns).
> >Sneaky, sneaky.
>
> Count Ignatoff conned the Great White Hunter into following sheep for
> couple of turns, instead of looking for the tiger...it allowed me to
get
> the bearers close enough to deliver the guns to the Pathans.

Hey, the tiger was hanging out over in that direction. You just
ran away all scayert, leaving us four remaining hunters (and a
dog) to face the tigger alone.

> >Adrian was playing a British officer (the character's name I am
> totally spacing on now)
>
> Leftenant the Right Honorable D'Arcy Yeatman-Briggs

Ah, roight, thanks!

> >was being played by Laserlight. Adrian was also
> playing the American newsteam who were teleporting all over the board
> to catch as much of the action between the British and the Panthanes.
> Amelia was captured by one Panthane raid, forcing Adrian's British
> character to do his utmost to rescue her. In the end he succeeded, and
> said his character dropped to his knees to propose to this love who
had
> been chasing him for so long. Stuart pointedly replied, "That makes me
> sick. I'll make you propose. And I'll MAKE you propose." Adrian looked
> at him in shock and horror as Stuart's words sunk in. Several people
> readied cameras and Adrian slowly got down on his knees and played out
> the role.
> >It was hard to know who was more embarrassed, Laserlight or
> Adrian.
>
> Oh, definitely Adrian.  I wasn't embarassed--I was laughing!

You were turning several sheets of red there while Adrian fought
not to go down before you on his knee (I was behind Adrian a ways
back so couldn't see how red he was becoming)

> I tried to
> squeak "Yes, darling!" in Emelia's falsetto, but I kept cracking up
before
> I could get a word out.
> Adrian did a good job of playing his role--fortunately he didn't see
that
> Nick Caldwell was taking video!

And who knows if this will be put up on the web for all to see,
or if Nick will just hold onto this as blackmail over Adrian...
;-)

Mk

Prev: RE: Indy's ECC VI After Con Report (ACR) (nice and long) Next: Re: FMA