Prev: RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out! Next: RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

Re: Slammers game was: RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

From: "Kevin Balentine" <kevinbalentine@m...>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 17:04:16 -0600
Subject: Re: Slammers game was: RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

From: "Bill Brush" <bbrush@unlnotes.unl.edu>
>I don't see anything on the GZG site/catalog that mentions Slammers
rules,
>just Slammers minis.  It says "-Stargrunt miniatures" behind them,
which I
>guess ultimately answers my question.	(Providing someone doesn't come
up
>with info on a Slammers game.)

This is a repost of some information from David Drake's website
http://david-drake.com/index.html:

"... I'm now working with John Treadaway (the club's webmaster) and John

Lambshead, the British Museum's expert in marine nematodes, to bring out
history and campaign book on Hammer's Slammers for the miniature
wargaming market. Ground Zero Games is doing 25-mm miniature figures,
and Old Crow is doing combat vehicles. The book is tentatively scheduled

for Christmas, 2003. This is a lot of fun."

Prev: RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out! Next: RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!