Prev: RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out! Next: Re: Slammers game was: RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 23:02:09 +0000
Subject: RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

>I thought it was being produced in conjunction with if not by GZG?

What is happening is this (I don't think I'm giving away anything that
hasn't already been released on Dave Drake's own website):

There is a book on the Slammers being prepared, written by John
Lambshead
and John Treadaway. It will be published by Iain Dickie (Pireme
Publishing,
publishers of Miniature Wargames magazine). The original concept was a
sort
of Osprey-like guide, but that has now expanded to include a game system
as
well (which John Lambshead is writing).
We were asked to do the figures, and Old Crow the vehicles.
I think the intended publication date is late 2003/early 2004, for a
major
launch at Salute 2004.

Jon (GZG)

>Jason