Prev: RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out! Next: RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

From: "Bill Brush" <bbrush@u...>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 15:41:15 -0600
Subject: RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

While the Slammer books are some personal favorites IMO the armored
combat
would be more appropriate to DSII (Can I ask for a DS III?).

Just curious, but are these going to be "stand-alone" minis or is there
game planned to utilize them?  (Not disparaging SGII, but it has it's
own
minis and story).

Thanks!
Bill

PS:  Please could we have a Dirtside update?  Pretty please?  Pretty,
pretty, please!?

gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu
		      >Sent by: 			cc:

		      >owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.B>	Subject:  RE:
[OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL]  More Slammers figs out!
		      erkeley.EDU