Prev: RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out! Next: RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

From: "Bradley, Jason (US - Minneapolis)" <jabradley@D...>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 13:38:27 -0800
Subject: RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

I'd go for 10 packs of Hammers in 15's

Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: B Lin [mailto:lin@rxkinetix.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 3:29 PM
To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu

I'd be in for 10 packs of Hammer's in 15mm

--Binhan

information
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.
 If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.  Any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of
any

Prev: RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out! Next: RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!