Prev: Re: [OT] Re: Alignment Issues Next: RE: Soap bubbles?

Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

From: devans@n...
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 13:13:03 -0600
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

>>    So when do we get the 15mm Slammers (he says with faint hope ...)?
>
>Well, I HAD thought about this.... maybe if Jez would like to do some
>15mm versions of the vehicles, then I could talk to Dave Drake about
>doing it all in 15mm. Then there is 6mm as well, of course.....  ;-)

I've got three tanks and one combat car in 25mm; I suppose I should get
some appropriate troops, though these poor babes will never get a proper
workout, hell, a paintjob, with a vacc-head like moi...

>So when do we get the 15mm Slammers (he says with faint hope ...) ?
>
>Right AFTER the 15mm Islamic Federation troops! <grin>
>
>Roight, then. Who's with me on ScanFed 15s??  :-)

Ok, put me down for three each, and three if you ever do a 15mm Station
and
Ship Crew pack. Yeah, I'm crazed, but maybe this will get something
named
'Evans'. The closest I've got to a named item is a Kra'Vak Riding Beast
"cavalry".

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [OT] Re: Alignment Issues Next: RE: Soap bubbles?