Prev: Re: Fighters that bad? Re: Soap bubbles? Next: Re: Fighters that bad? Re: Soap bubbles?

Minnesota players?

From: "Bradley, Jason (US - Minneapolis)" <jabradley@d...>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 13:55:10 -0800
Subject: Minnesota players?

Anyone on this list play Full thrust in or around the Minneapolis
Minnesota
area?  You guys have got me really curious to play the game, but I have
been
stung too many times buying games before I have tried them!  Anyway if
anyone here is or knows anyone in the area who wouldn't mind getting
together to try it out I would appreciate it!

Jason
information
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.
 If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.  Any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of
any

Prev: Re: Fighters that bad? Re: Soap bubbles? Next: Re: Fighters that bad? Re: Soap bubbles?