Prev: Re: Soap bubbles? Next: Re: Soap bubbles?

Re: Infantry MIA from DeLuxe Ogre

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@w...>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 18:01:03 +1100
Subject: Re: Infantry MIA from DeLuxe Ogre

From: "TMP Editor" <webmaster@theminiaturespage.com>

> > I seem to remember the
> > Deluxe Orge package having infantry bases that allowed placing two
or
> three
> > infantry figures on it, and then removing them.  Is this correct?
>
> No infantry in my Deluxe Ogre set. (Just checked it.)

There should be! There were in both of mine!

Contact http://www.sjgames.com about this.

>From http://www.sjgames.com/miniatures/ogre/deluxeogre/
"This Set Contains: Complete Ogre Rules, Giant 35" x 22" Map, 3 Plastic
Boxes, Box Labels, Ogre Mark III, Combine Defense Force (Command Post, 6
GEVs, 4 Heavy Tanks, 4 Missile Tanks, 1 Howitzer, 21 Infantry Squads, 10
Infantry Bases)"

Prev: Re: Soap bubbles? Next: Re: Soap bubbles?