Prev: RE: Scale for SG Next: Tech for walkers one step closer

Re: Soap bubbles?

From: Randall L Joiner <rljoiner@m...>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 13:17:45 -0500
Subject: Re: Soap bubbles?

I've yet to see a generic game that can't incorporate genre specific
rules, if
the players want them.	And I figure genre specific may give the new
rules a
chance to play, but without the necessary ligitimacy (or thorough
playtesting)
of core rules.	Considering I'm sick to death of the negatives with
fighters,
but really enjoy the positives of them (at least the flexibility and
"yet
another weapon/defense choice"), I've been wracking my brain for
corrections.

I understand the playtest group is in a similar boat, but without access
that list, and only the occasional hint as to what they're working on,
and no
hope of FT/FB3 anytime soon (I'm impatient by nature, patient by extreme
force)
I'm trying to come up with something to tide me over... :)

Ah, the problems with a deficiency in language...  And the lack of a
proper
crutch^H^H^H^H^H spell-check.  Although, as I think about it,
frat-a-cide does
seem to work... :)

Rand.