Prev: Re: Soap bubbles? Next: Re: Soap bubbles?

RE: Scale for SG

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 12:35:11 -0500
Subject: RE: Scale for SG

>Again, somewhere lost in the annals of archives, I once mentioned the
idea
of taking Epic figs, hole-punching adhesive plastic magnetic material,
sticking the dots on the bottom of marine and 'stealer figs, painting
corridors on a sheet of metal (square, flat cookie tins seemed ideal),
and
make Space Hulk, the travelling edition! I think somebody tried it...

Magic claims to have had a game of something, presumably SG, with 2mm
figs
on an index card while he was flying.  I don't think we ever cleared up
whether he meant "flying as a passenger" or "piloting the
helicopter"....

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: Soap bubbles? Next: Re: Soap bubbles?