Prev: RE: Soap bubbles? Next: RE: What scale?

Re: NOOOOOOooooooo!!!! Re: What scale?

From: "Tony Francis" <tony@b...>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 18:27:41 +0000
Subject: Re: NOOOOOOooooooo!!!! Re: What scale?

Bradley, Jason (US - Minneapolis) wrote:

>Archives?  How do I check those?
>
>Ahh 15mm, I forgot about that one!  Well, I would like to hear opinions
on
>all of those scales regardless of the bees nest I might be opening! :)

Personal preference - 15mm figures using 25mm ground scale.
Main reason - I have a big pile o' scenery and stuff left over from a
previous delve into 15mm SF gaming about 10 years ago.
Advantages - figures are cheaper, require less space to store, are
quicker to paint (simply because of less surface area to cover !)
Disadvantages - much less variety of figures available. O, how happy I
would be if JonT found a 'debigulator' and somehow shrunk all of the
25mm SG2s down to 15mm as well.

Tony

Prev: RE: Soap bubbles? Next: RE: What scale?