Prev: RE: *sigh* Que sera... RE: NOOOOOOooooooo!!!! Re: What scale? Next: RE: Soap bubbles?

Re: What scale?

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 10:25:06 PST
Subject: Re: What scale?

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003 12:08:50 -0600 devans@nebraska.edu writes:

>;->=
>
>Major disagreement between the 25mm and 15mm, with the occasional
>piping up
>of the 6mm group.
>
>DON'T GO THERE...
>
>Unless you FIRST check the archives, of course.
>
>The_Beast
>
>PS I think the 15'ers are winning... *snicker*

Well, despite being a 6 mm fanatic of the first water I will admit that
have only one set of 15 mm figures (two less than my 25 mm figures
anymore) and that is SF infantry.  I delude myself that they supplement
my 6 mm figures...

Gracias,
Glenn

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

Prev: RE: *sigh* Que sera... RE: NOOOOOOooooooo!!!! Re: What scale? Next: RE: Soap bubbles?