Prev: Re: [CON] GZG ECC VI - Preregistration ends Feb. 15th Next: Re: [GZG-OLC] February Update, now [OT] and about odd name coincidences...

Re: [GZG-OLC] February Update, now [OT] and about odd name coincidences...

Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 03:20:20 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [GZG-OLC] February Update, now [OT] and about odd name coincidences...

Jeez, and I, thought my family had bizzarre names...
:)

Anyhow for my 0.02... I grew up with my father,
stephmom and stephsister. My names Johan, my sisters
name is Sophie, father Jan and stephmom Birgitta. Our
neighbors were father Jan, mother Birgitta and kids
Johan and Sophie... Poor mailman. We were handing over
eachothers various letters and bills on a daily basis.
:)

--- Adrian Johnson <adrian.johnson@sympatico.ca>

http://shopping.yahoo.com