Prev: [FT] Mini Variety Next: Re: [GZG-OLC] February Update, now [OT] and about odd name coincidences...

Re: [CON] GZG ECC VI - Preregistration ends Feb. 15th

From: Adrian Johnson <adrian.johnson@s...>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 01:57:25 -0500
Subject: Re: [CON] GZG ECC VI - Preregistration ends Feb. 15th

>> Any GZG shopping?
<snip>
>But, unfortunately, Jon is not coming this year.  Bill Spring
of B.R.Snansis Games will be bringing other miniatures and
products this year.  He deals with all game ranges and has a
large inventory, including GZG and Geo-Hex products.

<plug>

I'll add in from the point of view of a customer (in no way related to
his
company, honest...) that Bill Spring is a great guy to deal with, has a
good selection of stuff, and has gone out of his way to make things easy
for me in the past (buying stuff as a Canadian in the US with $$ limits
on
how much we can bring back across the border without being hit with big
customs duties).  I've done some mail-order business with him too, and
his
service was excellent.

FWIW, he has a website at: http://www.brsnasis.com/

</plug>

-Adrian

Adrian Johnson
adrian@stargrunt.ca
http://www.stargrunt.ca

Prev: [FT] Mini Variety Next: Re: [GZG-OLC] February Update, now [OT] and about odd name coincidences...