Prev: Re: [FT] CPV vs. NPV Next: Re: [FT] CPV vs. NPV

RE: Large mass adjustments, was Re: [FT] F***ters

From: Brian Bilderback <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 09:39:17 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: Large mass adjustments, was Re: [FT] F***ters

--- Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:
> G'day,
>
> > Has anyone played with the idea of finding a way
> > apply FMA dice to FT?  Just curious, I haven't
> myself.
>
> Sort of, the Piquet mesh of FT I did uses opposed
> FMA-like dice rolls which
> takes into account crew quality, weapon size and
> type etc. Not 100% what
> you're after and not well tested as yet, but may
> provide inspiration.

I had not even given any thought to actually trying a
FMA system until after I asked, other than wondering
if it could be done, and I'm still a long way from
having any concrete ideas, and I'm not saying it
SHOULD be done, but just as a mental exercize, could
you send me said mesh?

=====
Qui me amat, amet et canem meum.

http://shopping.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [FT] CPV vs. NPV Next: Re: [FT] CPV vs. NPV