Prev: RE: Large mass adjustments, was Re: [FT] F***ters Next: [GZG-OLC] February Update

FT FB3

From: dragon_des_vieilles_rocheuses@c...
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 14:19:44 GMT+1
Subject: FT FB3

I don't have enough time to read all the messages sent on
this mailing list but I'm sure some of you have begun
creating Weapons and ships for the Japanese, UNSC, or
Islamic armies.
I've just contacted "Lord" Owen, and FB3 is not on the
starting blocks...
So my Question is : can someone sum up the most important
ideas concerning new weapons and the "philosophy" of these
nations (I was interested in giving to the japanese fleet a
close-combat skill but it may be hard to play...).

YOY, a patient but frenchy player

"Quand la riviere saigne, empreinte le torrent boueux."
Gagne une PS2 ! Envoie un SMS avec le code PS au 61166
(0,35€ Hors coût du SMS)

Prev: RE: Large mass adjustments, was Re: [FT] F***ters Next: [GZG-OLC] February Update