Prev: Re: DaGoom bases Next: OT: camros

Back on-line again... I think :-)

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 19:55:36 +0100
Subject: Back on-line again... I think :-)

Hello,

Now it finally looks as if I've managed to get not only the computer
re-assembled, but also the phone lines properly installed :-)

Big thanks to Allan Goodall who has forwarded my emails from work to
these
two lists!

(Most other lists I subscribe to are Yahoogroups so I've been able to
check
them for important stuff with the web browser at work, but not these
two...
another set of big thanks to Jerry who set the GZG list archives up, and
Roger who maintains them now - without the archives I would've been
completely cut off from the GZG list discussion! :-( )

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.