Prev: DaGoom bases Next: Re: DaGoom bases

[OT] Star Frontiers Re: DS: Walkers

From: devans@n...
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 09:48:43 -0600
Subject: [OT] Star Frontiers Re: DS: Walkers

Ooooo, he said I was right! I shall have to bask in this highly unusual,
yet very pleasant, spotlight for several seconds...

*ahem*

>    When you purchased Knight Hawks (an expansion/stand alone game for
Star
>Frontiers) you got, for the time, a pretty decent set of starship
combat
>rules and a campaign game where you fought the second Sathar war.  It
was
>pretty intense fight -- though some of the particulars have been lost
>time (i.e. I played that, oh, about 16 years ago).

As many of us are collectors who come across bits and pieces, the
original
game came with a small ship system, and was called simply Star
Frontiers,
which was later split into Alpha Dawn (why do I think of the
Illuminati?)
and Knight Hawks boxes.

>    But you're right -- the Sathar were the Great Enemy who struck from
the
>shadows, supplied weapons and such, etc, etc, etc.....

I thought there was supposed to be something of a 'fifth column' aspect,
but was not certain.

Nudging back on topic, though away from walkers...

FT ship stats for Star Frontiers anyone?

The_Beast

Prev: DaGoom bases Next: Re: DaGoom bases