Prev: Re: Geo-Hex To Close Next: Forwarded from [Starguard] Beast Masters

Re: Geo-Hex To Close

From: John Sowerby <sowerbyj@f...>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 16:45:35 -0500
Subject: Re: Geo-Hex To Close

>The Mage Knight terrain is very good and usable in a variety of
settings.
>I've quite a few of the Upland Terrain pieces.
>
>I wonder if they might have sold better had they been releases as
general
>terrain and not under the Mage Knight banner?
>
>Also picked up a couple of the new Battleground pieces. I highly
recommend
>the Dragon's Lair. Nothing in the piece itself implies a fantasy
setting.
>It's a great narrow canyon/arroyo piece.
>
>Regards,
>Bob

Almost exactly my point. The branding may have caused problems. They
might
not have sold well to the Mage Knight players, for the reasons I said,
and
the other gamers may have looked down their noses at anything labeled
Mage
Knight.

Very sad bit of news this..

John S.

www.mythintentions.com creators of DON:CCE.

Prev: Re: Geo-Hex To Close Next: Forwarded from [Starguard] Beast Masters