Prev: Re: [FT] Errata? Re: (fwd) Re: [FT] F***ters [was: Operational game] Next: Re: [FT] Operational game

Re: [OT] Columbia

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 15:05:33 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Columbia

I have the opportunity to write an editorial on the benefits of the
space
program (ie "why spending it Up There makes more sense than putting it
into
social programs").  I can wander around the web looking for the data but
figured it's likely someone on this List can point me in the right
direction.  Suggestions?

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [FT] Errata? Re: (fwd) Re: [FT] F***ters [was: Operational game] Next: Re: [FT] Operational game