Prev: Re: [OT] Columbia Next: Re: [OT] Columbia

Re: [FT] Errata? Re: (fwd) Re: [FT] F***ters [was: Operational game]

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 12:45:03 -0600
Subject: Re: [FT] Errata? Re: (fwd) Re: [FT] F***ters [was: Operational game]

On Mon, 3 Feb 2003 10:45:53 -0600, devans@nebraska.edu wrote:

>Dopey moi, I was looking for errata for the other books also.
Nevermind.

I will point out that there's one small errata missing from the FB2 FAQ
that
is found on my web site (click on the Errata link at
http://ft.hyperbear.com):

"Page 18: DO'SAN : The cost is listed as 671 points. It should cost 691
points."

I have the SG2 errata on my web site, too, at http://sg2.hyperbear.com.
And,
of course, this is the home of the SG2 index, which I am currently
updating
with something that was missed.

http://www.hyperbear.com

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: Re: [OT] Columbia Next: Re: [OT] Columbia