Prev: Re: [OT] Columbia Next: Re: [FT] Errata? Re: (fwd) Re: [FT] F***ters [was: Operational game]

[FT] Errata? Re: (fwd) Re: [FT] F***ters [was: Operational game]

From: devans@n...
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 10:30:46 -0600
Subject: [FT] Errata? Re: (fwd) Re: [FT] F***ters [was: Operational game]

***
>{stage whisper} If FB1 had to be reprinted, it would be an
>opportunity to correct some of the typos. (Somebody correct me
>if the current edition is already fixed!)

FB1 was re-printed and had its typoes corrected a couple years or three
ago.
***

I do seem to recall items of errata posted somewhere on the web, but
I've
not found any, including in the the Unofficial, the GZG home, FAQ, or
Meta-FAQ. Was I dreaming, or am I just being clumsy locating same?

Even a litmus of whether you have the corrected printing or not would be
useful.

Make that especially clumsy; I always claim a modicum of clumsy...

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [OT] Columbia Next: Re: [FT] Errata? Re: (fwd) Re: [FT] F***ters [was: Operational game]