Prev: Re: OT: Pet Deification was WCC Next: [OT] Dogs and Cats

[SG] ALF figs? Re: OT: Pet Deification was WCC

From: devans@n...
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 08:19:07 -0600
Subject: [SG] ALF figs? Re: OT: Pet Deification was WCC

>> Not that this is on topic at all.
>
>Certainly not. Though IIRC, there is an ALF (Alien Life Form) that is
>quite fond of Cats ;-)

Trying to steer SLIGHTLY back on topic, are there ALF figs available?
Perhaps with catstew-ing pot?

I seem to recall some AD&D figs with similar snouts, but not sure if
they
are fantasy figs difficult to bring up to sci-fi feel, evil empire or no
evil empire. I'd think they'd make possible alternate Phalons... ;->=

Not that I've seen the official SGII Phalon figs, mind	you.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: OT: Pet Deification was WCC Next: [OT] Dogs and Cats