Prev: RE: All this ECC talk is making me envious Next: Re: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention VI T-shirt announcement

[CON] GZG East Coast Convention VI T-shirt announcement

From: "Nicholas Caldwell" <nicholascaldwell@e...>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 21:09:19 -0500
Subject: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention VI T-shirt announcement

Folks,

Stop by http://home.earthlink.net/~housecaldwell/page6.html to see this
years t-shirt for the con.
(Actually, they are "golf" type shirts, but hey)

You may order a shirt along with your pre-registration to the con --
talk to
Jon Davis about that.  In addition, we are making a limited number of
extra
shirts.  If you aren't going to the con but would like a shirt, let me
know
the size you would like and if any are left over after the con I will
contact you.

Special thanks this year to Albert Cho for providing the awesome
photograph
and to Adrian Johnson of www.stargrunt.ca for his Photoshop wizardry to
get
that sinister feel of something bad about to happen. >:-)

Thanks also to Pegasus Publishing for once again coming through with
affordable pricing for the silkscreening.  www.pegasuspublishing.com
(Check out their Cthulhu and Honor Harrington goodies and tell them that
GZG
ECC sent you!)

That is all,

Nick Caldwell
nicholascaldwell@earthlink.net

Prev: RE: All this ECC talk is making me envious Next: Re: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention VI T-shirt announcement