Prev: Re: All this ECC talk is making me envious Next: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention VI T-shirt announcement

RE: All this ECC talk is making me envious

From: Michael Brown <mwbrown@s...>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 18:02:54 -0800
Subject: RE: All this ECC talk is making me envious

Unless Ted comes forward I guess I am the Unofficial Official Contact.
If I
could get an estimated head count for an October event, I'll look at
venues.
 Based on Ted's research most hotels maybe prohibitive ($X00.00 per day)
but
other venues (VFW, Community Rooms) may not be centrally located for
travelers
(as opposed to Travellers :) ).

Your input will allow this to happen.  Ted pretty much pulled the 1st
one out
of his pocket, not sure the rest of us could do that.

Michael Brown

Prev: Re: All this ECC talk is making me envious Next: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention VI T-shirt announcement