Prev: [OT] Posleen/Ringo/Weber and his CD Next: Re: [OT] Posleen/Ringo/Weber and his CD

Re: Uber Dirtside website?

From: Brian Bilderback <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 11:02:09 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Uber Dirtside website?

--- Tony Christney <tchristney@telus.net> wrote:
> The stargrunt.ca folks have consistently stated that
> they are open to
> content contributions for both Stargrunt and
> Dirtside. They have a great
> site with quite a bit of infrastructure work done.
> Personally, that is
> where I would focus Dirtside web content.

Particularly if your goal is posting such.  there's
not a lot htere right now, but I have it on good
authority that they would love some quality Dirtside
stuff.	As for Andy Cowell's site, I haven't had a
problem with popups there.

=====
Qui me amat, amet et canis meum.

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

Prev: [OT] Posleen/Ringo/Weber and his CD Next: Re: [OT] Posleen/Ringo/Weber and his CD